The U.S. Postal Service is focused on doing what it can to save main street by working with small businesses to help them rebound back, stronger than ever, from these uncertain times. Two key initiatives are Grow Your Business Day Events and Small Business Webinar Series.
Grow Your Business Day Events:
During the month of May, the US Postal Service wants to recognize and support America’s entrepreneurs and small business owners by hosting Grow Your Business Day (GYBD) events across the country. During this month-long celebration, there will be a host of in-person and virtual events providing information on retooling and innovative practices for small business owners as they look to pivot and recover.
GYBD events are the perfect time to see how the USPS is working to grow small businesses, create 21st-century jobs, and drive innovation.
These events, hosted at local Post Offices, show small business owners how to grow their business by utilizing USPS tools such as Every Door Direct Mail and shipping discounts. To learn more about these events and how PCCs can get engaged, please contact your respective Area PCC Coordinator.
All events are posted on https://postalpro.usps.com/node/9514 and https://about.usps.com/newsroom/events/
Small Business Webinar Series:
The U.S. Postal Service is focused on doing what it can to save main street by working with small businesses to help them rebound and return, stronger than ever, from these uncertain times.
Join Mary P. Anderson, Director of Small Business for the U.S. Postal Service as she and her team partner with Customer Outreach to host a Small Business Webinar Series.
Please save these dates:
- Wednesday, May 12 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, June 8 at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, July 13 at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, August 13 at 2:00 p.m. ET
The first webinar is on May 12. Details are provided below.
- Hosts: Susan McGowan, Senior Sales Program Specialist, Small Business
Vivian Washington, Sales Program Specialist, Small Business
- Guest Speakers:
- PCC Membership Benefits: Lindsey Taylor, Manager, Customer Outreach
- Small Business Overview: Mary P. Anderson, Director, Small Business
- Loyalty Program – Raymond (Jeff) Poli, Senior Sales Performance Analyst
- When: Wednesday, May 12 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Live webinar
- Click Here to Register https://usps.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_ofrQ9EenTM6ytz_HYr0yCQ
- How: Copy the above Zoom link to your outlook calendar.You may join the webinar 10 minutes prior to the start time.
Again, we are encouraging PCC’s to participate in the GYBD events and join the webinar series. You don’t want to miss these strategic educational opportunities!