Get ready to start bragging …the next PCC Voice challenge is here!
Starting today, April 17, 2023, through May 12, 2023, we want you to recognize your PCC members for all their amazing contributions to your PCC by posting to PCC Voice with the hashtag: #PCCMemberBrag.
Here’s how it works:
- Describe the “Brag” and name the member and their company (if they are on LinkedIn, use @Name of PCC member to ‘call them out’ and give them name recognition).
- Upload a picture of the PCC member from an event, the member in a meeting (Zoom or in person), or a headshot of the member.
- Add Hashtag #PCCMemberBrag to your post.
- Each post should recognize only one PCC member at a time.
- There is no limit to how many PCC members you Brag about during the challenge.
- There is no limit to how many different people Brag about the same PCC member.
- There is no limit to how many different Bragsyou post about the same PCC member.
Do you have a PCC member who coordinates event activities? recruits new members? hosts events or facility tours? serves on your PCC Executive Board and/or a committee or sub-committee? If so, the #PCCMemberBrag challenge is the perfect opportunity for you to recognize them by bragging about the difference they’ve made on PCC Voice, using the hashtag #PCCMemberBrag.
The names of everyone who posts using the hashtag #PCCMemberBrag will be entered into a random drawing for a limited edition USPS.com Brag Bag, so start bragging today!