How can you benefit from the Postal Customer Council?
The Postal Customer Council® (PCC®) program is a valuable resource for business mailers, large and small. Local PCCs serve as an open channel for USPS-to-business communication, providing information and best practices for cost-effective and profitable mailing, education and training, and solving local challenges. Though most PCC members include large business mailers, government agencies, and business mail service providers, small businesses can benefit from PCC membership, too.
Your local PCC offers these benefits…
- Learn from postal experts about marketing through the mail. Find new sources for mailing lists. Printing, database management, and more.
- Get discounts to major mailing industry events.
- Network with other mailers, business mail service providers, and USPS executives to discover new ways to make your mailings more efficient and profitable.
- Hear first-hand from other decision-makers on how they deal with the same challenges you face.
- Leverage best practices to improve mailing effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability.
- Gain knowledge about postal products, services, and tools to improve mail quality through workshops and events—and earn a professional certificate to boot.