The IMsb tool has been enhanced to include a modernized look and customer requested enhancements as shown below.
- USPS jargon replaced with normal language.
- Redundant/unnecessary pages removed.
- More logical user flow.
- Simplified presentation of the AMS address validation results.
- Removed confusing subcategories and the ability to remove/edit addresses.
- Enhancements to the address file uploading logic.
- Automatic emailing of labels.
- Easy to understand descriptions of STIDs, move update methods and metering added.
An additional enhancement that will incorporate flat tubs in lieu of sacks for Marketing Mail flats will be part of a second phase to be deployed in the near future.
More information regarding the updates is available on https://postalpro.usps.com/mailing/imsb.
The next in the regular series of IMsb training sessions is available on February 14 at 1:00 PM Eastern.
o Meeting ID: 160 376 7418
o Password: 996767
Other options include Postal Wizard, accessed through the Business Customer Gateway, as well as third-part software and Mail Service Providers as listed below.
Certified Software Vendors: https://postalpro.usps.com/edoc/Certified_Full-Service_Vendor_Detailedlist.xls
Certified Mail Services Providers: https://postalpro.usps.com/certifiedmsps