Each year at the National Postal Forum (NPF), USPS representatives and industry experts come together to present over 100 workshops which help industry professionals and business owners learn how to improve their mailing and shipping operations and increase profits.
NPF offers an engaging educational program that showcases innovative uses of mailing and shipping. Attendees can choose from a variety of dynamic sessions that are arranged into education tracks based on professional interest.
Look at what NPF has to offer and plan for a journey of innovation, collaboration, and delivery:
- Data, Technology, and Visibility: A deep dive analysis on metrics, trends, and technological breakthroughs that have created a path for USPS to advance to the front of the line with its cutting-edge approach to retail, delivery, and more.
- Leadership & Professional Development: Learn new skills for your personal improvement path to further develop yourself and your teams.
- Mailing Solutions: Practical insights on how to improve direct mail campaigns including the importance of design, operational expertise, utilizing automation to optimize direct mail messaging to the post-purchase customer journey as well as best practices for developing high-value experiences.
- Mailing / Shipping Prep and Entry: Maximize your ROI with USPS through industry leading best practices on preparation and entry including the latest updates on the Business Customer Gateway (BCG), Electronic Verification System (EVS), and the Intelligent Mail Small Business Tool (IMsb).
- Shipping Solutions: Learn how to improve the customer experience, streamlining the international shipping process, implementing tracking and visibility solutions to anticipating new trends in the transportation sector.
Just a few of the workshops you can attend are:
- Informed Delivery Updates: New Developments in Informed Delivery – Come hear our updates on 2022 developments and our plans for 2023 including Package Campaigns, new and planned features, program metrics, and success stories from brands who’ve utilized Informed Delivery.
- Improving and Developing your Staff through Leadership and Mentoring – Learn from leaders at Harvard University & Mass General on how they have maximized staff performance, while identifying future leaders through training, development, and hands on coaching.
- Navigating the Cultural Data Shift with Mail Technology – New mail technology advances offer unique first-party touch-point data that can deliver valuable consumer and campaign insights. Find out how you can use first-party data to successfully reach, connect with, and convert customers.
- USPS Solutions: Solution Development Live Demo – Learn how USPS develops shipping solutions using your data and our network. Join the Solutions team to learn about the latest solutioning advance.
- Technology Solutions to Minimize Impacts to your Operation – As the USPS implements network redesign, existing historic facility planning data will become less relevant as the USPS rolls out network changes over the next 3-5 years.
A complete list of workshops will be available to Industry (Non-Postal), click here: NPF Catalog. For Postal employees, click here: NPF Catalog – USPS.
To register, click this link: NPF. If you need assistance with discount codes, please send an email to: NPFFeedback@usps.gov.