Innovation, Expertise, and Solutions. Be a part of the Mailing and Shipping Industry’s Largest Exhibit Hall.
Celebrating 55 years, the NPF is the most comprehensive mailing and shipping conference nationwide. With this year’s theme “Delivering for America – Vision. Strategy. Action” the Premier Turnkey Solutions Expo is the one-stop destination for attendees seeking to strengthen their services, find tools, technologies, and solutions to improve their mailing and shipping operations.
Explore the mailing and shipping industry’s most complete marketplace while attending the NPF. With over 100 exhibitors on display across 150,000 square feet, discover the latest in technologies, innovations, products, and services that help move the industry forward. Engage with USPS leadership in their extraordinary Sales Booth, discuss challenges and solutions in the USPS Consultation Center, and network with industry influencers throughout the NPF Exhibit Hall floor. It’s all here, under one roof at NPF.
To maximize your success, be sure to stop by and visit the following must see Exhibit Hall highlights:
- USPS Consultation Area (Booth #737) – access to postal subject matter experts who are available for consultation on topics related to mailing, shipping, marketing, and insight to various postal processes and procedures. Consultations are available by appointment or walk-in. Consultation topics cover Informed Visibility & Product Tracking, Address Management System, Enterprise Payment System, Mailer Scorecard, Mailing Shipping Solutions Center and more.
- Postal Customer Council (PCC) Advisory Committee (Booth #1236) – learn about the PCC program’s mission to foster a close working relationship between the USPS and the mailing and shipping industry. Through collaboration, networking, and engagement, our goals are to share information about new and existing USPS business products, programs, services, and procedures. Stop by and learn about how you too can be a member of the elite nationwide PCC Community!
- Postmaster General’s Mailers Technical Advisory Committee (Booth #1238) – a venue for the USPS to share technical information with mailers, and to receive their advice and recommendations on matters concerning mail-related products and services.
NPF Exhibit Hall Hours include:
- Monday, May 22, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, May 23, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM EST
- Tuesday, May 23, Exhibit Hall Reception 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM EST
For more information on planning your 2023 NPF Exhibit Hall experience click here: https://exhibits.npf.org/expo-information.
To register, click this link: NPF.