Innovation, Expertise, and Solutions. Be a part of the Mailing and Shipping Industry’s Largest Exhibit Hall.
At this year’s National Postal Forum (NPF), more than 20 new exhibitors have signed on, surpassing the number of exhibitors at the last Forum. The 100,000 square foot exhibit hall will feature new and innovative mailing and shipping products and services including smart lockers, electric vehicle developments, data software advances, robotics, and the latest supply chain solutions.
NPF showcases companies including software developers, transportation providers, direct mail services, cloud services, mailing lists, automation equipment, fulfillment services, camera systems, barcoding, and more. The Exhibit Hall provides an opportunity to network with industry influencers, meet new partners, and build strong relationships.
Engage with USPS leadership in their Sales Booth, discuss challenges and resolutions in the USPS Consultation Center, and network with industry colleagues throughout the NPF Exhibit Hall floor. Stop by and visit the following USPS Exhibitors:
- USPS Sales (Booth #417) – The USPS booth will feature: Large media wall, Educational Kiosks on the Connect Programs, Display of the USPS Smart Parcel Lockers, and our electric Next Generation Delivery Vehicle. Want to win a prize, then try your luck at our interactive game. If you have questions on USPS products, services, or programs, come to our booth and speak one-on-one with one of our Business Solutions Experts.
- USPIS (Inspections Service) (Booth #931) –At this year’s NPF, Postal Inspectors will be present on the Exhibit Hall Floor to answer questions and talk about their essential role in the industry. They will also showcase the latest tactical gear, dangerous mail investigative equipment, and their newest and most-advanced Mobile Command Center.
- USPS Consultation Area (Booth #737) – This platform will give you access to postal subject matter experts who are available for consultation on topics related to mailing, shipping, marketing, and insight to various postal processes and procedures. Consultations are available by appointment or walk-in. Consultation topics cover Informed Visibility & Product Tracking, Address Management System, Enterprise Payment System, Mailer Scorecard, Mailing Shipping Solutions Center and more. To make an appointment, email Kristin Brooks at: Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USPS Retail Station (Booth #1041) – The Retail Station will conveniently be located this year on the Exhibit Hall floor. Stop by our booth and see what fun USPS products you can purchase as well as Postage Stamps. Don’t want to pack and carry collateral materials you obtained, then find the vendors that are donating postage worth $22.80 by stopping in their booth.
NPF Exhibit Hall Hours include:
- Monday, May 22, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, May 23, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, May 23, Exhibit Hall Reception 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM EST (Attendees can experience the Exhibit Hall in a relaxed casual environment during the Tuesday Exhibit Hall Reception.)
Join us May 21-24, in Charlotte, as we bring together the shipping and mailing industry, experience the latest products and hear insights from industry experts.
For more information on planning your 2023 NPF Exhibit Hall experience click here: https://exhibits.npf.org/expo-information.
To register, click this link: NPF.