Hurry, don’t delay…NPF pre-registration closes on May 10. After May 10, there are no more discounts available for NPF and you must register on-site at the Charlotte Convention Center.
All roads lead to Charlotte, NC – home of the 2023 National Postal Forum.
This is the only event that brings together all senior level USPS executives, leaders of the mailing and shipping industry, as well as the industry’s major suppliers and partners. You can’t afford to miss this opportunity to listen and learn from these champions of mail and shipping. Attendees will get an update on the USPS Delivering for America plan as well as more information on the USPS network changes.
This event is tracking to be among our best attended and we encourage your participation.
Plan to attend NPF today and get ready for:
- PMG Louis DeJoy’s Monday Opening Keynote Address
- USPS Executive Leadership team Tuesday General Session
- 10+USPS Officer Led Sessions
- PMG Town Hall Meeting with an Opportunity to ask your Questions
- 5 Comprehensive Educational Tracks
- 110+ Industry and USPS Led Workshops
- 137 Vendors showcased in the 100,000 square foot Exhibit Hall
- 3 Certification Courses
- 4 Networking Receptions and more!
To register, click this link: NPF.